211 Route 31 North
Washington, NJ 07882
- Click here for Generator Safety Tips from JCP&L.
- Click here to view the Fall/Winter 2015 edition of Warren County's Public Safety Newsletter
- Click here for tips provided by the DEP to reduce encounters with black bears
- Click here to learn how to contact the Red Cross for assistance.
- Click here to view the Warren County Department of Public Safety's "To Do List for Spring"
- The DEP is offering tips to reduce conflicts and encounters with black bears during this active Spring period. Click here for more information.
- The Warren County Mosquito Control Commission has provided an informational packet regarding their Adult Mosquito Control Program. Click here to view the document.
- The Warren County Health Department Announces a Superstorm Sandy Health and Well-Being Assessment Survey. Click here for more information and for the link to participate in the survey.
- The NJ Department of Health urges all residents to test their home for radon. Click here for more information.
- The NJ Department of Environmental Protection is urging motorists to be cautious of deer in the roadways. Please take a moment to view their Press Release.
- The Warren County Mosquito Commission's webpage has a variety of information including spraying for adult mosquitos, public education, and West Nile Virus Activity. Click on the following link to view their webpage. http://www.warrencountymosquito.org/index.php
The West Nile Virus has been detected in Washington Township, as well as other municipalities in Warren County. Click here for information from the Warren County Mosquito Commission. Additional information is available at the Municipal Office.
The Christie Administration is offering tips to reduce conflicts and encounters with bears during the active Spring period. Click here for more information.
- The Christie Administration encourages residents to remove standing water on property to reduce mosquito population. Click here for more information.
The Warren County Sheriff's Office has implemented a "Project Medicine Drop". Click here for more information.
Please see the NJ DEP Press Release concerning the best safeguards against mosquitoes and any outbreaks of the West Nile Virus.
Click Here for information regarding cicada killers and their interaction with humans.
The Warren County Office of Emergency Management has provided a link for Summer Safety Tips and Protective Measures During a Heat Emergency, as well as other useful information. Please visit http://nj211.org/Summer_Tips_Heat.cfm